Saturday, December 4, 2010

RETHINKING "OUT OF THE BOX"

A number of "fans" now refer to the $99.95 offer as THE BOX (I saw the movie too and I hope it isn't like that!).

I bit off more than I could chew because the other day I sent a box of these goodies to the East and the post office clipped me quite a bit for the shipping.

I had forgotten that with MEDIA MAIL it depends on which postal zone you are in. To the East is zone 5. I thought too far out of the "box" this time and am looking forward to this Promotion ENDING! Yes, I have sold a bunch of boxes but the Shipping turned out to be a killer.

So if you are still interested, I have about 25 left. Is that enough? I don't know. Another fellow is giving the "extras" of what he might already have, to his local library. Great stuff. So maybe this "raffle" has some value.

More and more are signing up for The Chess Reports and this is one way to do it.

This promotion ends Dec. 13th. I am looking forward to that!

Have fun in the meantime.

bob@thinkerspressinc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment