Wednesday, December 15, 2010

FINISHING UP...

Andrew Martin's Center Counter Uprising (I'm calling it.) will have most of the text straightened out tonight and then I'll make a PDF with some kind of cover. Maybe investigate an eBook next month for the iPad, Kindle crowd.

Friday I might be able to get the DVD finished. I have a bunch of people eagerly awaiting this DVD, but will need 43 to break even (I think), so get your advance order in now for $29.95 because next month it goes to $39.95.

Since I've been through the book and the DVD I can tell you there are some nice surprises in this edition and it looks like White might be going back to the drawing board again.

bob@thinkerspressinc.com

One last thing, been watching DVDs today until my fillings are falling out. Will be a big review of recent ones in issue #119 of The Chess Reports. Subscribe today, just $69.96.

No comments:

Post a Comment