Thursday, December 16, 2010

CHRISTMAS LIST... CHECK IT TWICE

Spent time last night putting together a list of recent titles in both book form and DVD. Why not, it snowed last night?!

Inventory has been restocked, refreshed, and is sitting here waiting for you to get something for you or a friend, or both. My daughter and I talked about gifts last night and she has some of the best ideas. Talk to your daughter(s), spouse, or even son (they have good ideas too). And it's always a good way to catch up.

If you aren't married, "friended" (whatever the heck that is all about) then, YOU know best. In the meantime, expect a list today with a couple, hopefully, interesting OFFERS included plus a VERY simplified "terms" box.

Except for the expense, I love this time of year. I've been meaning for some time to get a large screen for watching movies. That meaning is being put off again until next year... darn. I don't whistle while I work, I "watch" DVDs, sort of.

And for 2011 I have a monstrous plan which I can't reveal until I try it out and see how successful I am. I think it might be too ambitious, but hey, what's new? In the meantime, if you are "thinking" about a Gold Card for 2011, or a subscription to The Chess Reports for 2011, let's go. One less thing (or two) for both of us to think of.

bob@thinkerspressinc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment