Friday, April 29, 2011

A NEW NEWSLETTER

If you bought the book The Critical Secret For Success at Chess or Anything Else, which was written for the Last Chess Clinic in October 2010, then you knew I was going to put out a newsletter (FREE) for that book and its investors.

It went out today to them. One guy who read it admitted to me that it was hard work he didn't have time for. At least he was honest if nothing else.

In it, in 7 pages, Grandmaster Alex Yermolinsky reviewed the book... or at least enough of it for you to see his take. In addition, while agreeing (thank you) with what I wrote, Yermo added some content of his own and some of his personal recommendations when he was younger.

The book is not cheap, $99 from Amazon. These days, in the magic business, books regularly sell for more than $100. If you think about it for a few seconds you should know why: Something very important is contained within, and it is only allowed to seep out to a select audience. In my book the "secret" is what you are paying for. There are many chapters including a Bonus one.

So it's a lengthy newsletter. And I will SEND it to you FREE as a PDF, as he wrote it, upon request. I need your email address and name. Maybe it will inspire you enough to get the book from Amazon, or from me ($79.95 postpaid anywhere). All I can say is that Alex did a good job in reviewing the book and understanding me, but he didn't get a chance to do the last 4-5 chapters, so there is even more "meat" on those bones of Merlin.

bob@thinkerspressinc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment