Saturday, April 16, 2011

LASKER & HIS CONTEMPORARIES #6 IS HERE!

Right on time (Friday at 5 p.m.)

I think it looks excellent. A few fotos from early turn of the century could be better and they might be the next time. Often they are unpredictable when looking at a computer monitor.
But it is clean, clear, sharp, and readable.

It will still be $25.00 + $3.50 for shipping by tomorrow night. After that, the price increases $10.
My printer wastes ZERO time in sending me the bill!

I will have what are called STAY FLAT envelopes for shipping these out on Tuesday (I won't get them until 5 p.m. on Monday, almost last on the UPS route). Bulk copies will probably go out tomorrow morning those who want 5-10 copies.

I now need to finish up Purdy #2.
Special offer on that ends tomorrow too. Save $10.

Think you will have fun with Lasker #6? Yes.

Contact: bob@thinkerspressinc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment