Tuesday, July 20, 2010

NEBRASKA SHOWS UP VIA BOB WOODWORTH!!

Omaha, is now represented at the Last Chess Clinic and not from Warren Buffett but Bob Woodworth. Welcome Bob. Nice to see you returning after the 2002 Chess Festival (that was the one right?) and one of the Store parties I had, maybe it was the wine & cheese one or the steak fry "unbelievable," I can still taste it).

It looks as though Bob has a friend coming also, who we will mention when we hear from him. In the meantime, Bob gets a REFERRAL prize for next year's event--whatever that may be. In fact, it may not be announced until the 2010 Clinic. I'll take a more active role this time because lots of things are happening. Like last year, I will probably have the Sales Force and Store open about 9 a.m. on Saturday so that the lectures can start promptly.

Omaha is 300+ miles away, at the opposite end of Iowa, out West. Surely we can expect some people from Indianapolis, Chicago, St. Louis, and Des Moines.... all of which are a lot closer! Hope so.

Well, back to newsletter creations. If you have something, or your company has something, that you need created or moving along, contact me about times and rates. I've been doing this since 2006. Get through to me at:

bob@thinkerspressinc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment