Wednesday, June 9, 2010

AND THEN THERE WERE FIVE! PLUS ONE MORE

Ron Nurmi and Steve Lamansky have already registered for the Sixth Chess Clinic in Davenport, IA and they have also taken two rooms of the block of 10, leaving 5 left.

AND NY friend Laz Munoz has just registered for the Chess Clinic. Meet the guy who has written all those great and informative letters which have been published in The Chess Reports.

I wouldn't wait around. I once did that with my wife in Lake Geneva, WIS for GenCon and ended up sleeping in the car! Mosquitoes on the outside as big as B-52s. Not a fun experience. Yes, I have slept in Ys (terrible), and in Hospital lobbies. Don't emulate me in that regard. The hotels and motels need YOUR business...LOL.

New book by Vitiugov on The French has arrived (Chess Stars). It gets BETTER everyday doesn't it?

bob@thinkerspressinc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment