Tuesday, January 4, 2011

JUST FINISHED PUTTING THE FINAL

touches on The Chess Reports #120. 22 pages.

If you are not a subscriber but would like to know more, drop me a line: bob@thinkerspressinc.com

Tonight I will do a couple things but one in particular is to work on the Purdy Chess Chronicles. I've started getting subscriptions. It looks like 4 issues per year, $20 per issue of $69.96 for all 4. I suggested 20 pages but I suspect it will be 24-30 because once I get started I can't slow down.

In the meantime I am working on a review of Mihai Suba's Dynamic Chess Strategy which is an absolutely wonderful book. Too often strategy is made to look dull but Suba (pronounced: Shoo Ba) injects more... an energetic way of looking at things. So why am I interested? Mostly because I want to win more games. Does it make sense (his theses?)... I am sure it does because he is so funny and funny people (without being silly) are often exuberant for a purposefilled reason while adding imagination to their "madness."

Better get back to the world of sales.

No comments:

Post a Comment