Saturday, May 15, 2010
DVDS AND PLAYING CHESS
Today, Saturday, I will be playing chess at a one day tournament. It has a fast time control, 65 minutes + 5 second delay. Hmmm. Am I crazy?
I am doing this the day before so I will tell you about the DVDs I will be reviewing next week. Here's what I have IN stock:
1. O'Kelly Sicilian by Andrew Martin.
2. Sicilian Najdorf 6.Bg5 by A. Shirov.
3. Nigel Short Greatest Hits Vol. 1.
4. Power Play 13 The Squeeze by Daniel King.
5. The Slav and Semi-Slav Revisited by Alexei Shirov.
6. Spanish Exchange Variation by Andrew Martin.
7. The Queen's Gambit Accepted by Valei Lilov.
8. The Sicilian Kan Variation by Valeri Lilov/
9. The Two Knights Defence by Lawrence Trent.
Some really powerful stuff there. Already I've disposed of half of my PowerPlay 13s, so don't wait long.
If you order ANY of these today, I will give you my good price, but I will give you FREE shipping. Only for this Saturday.
Leave me e-mails at: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the meantime, wish me luck and I will pray for success. You can do that too if you wish. I want to bring back good stories for upcoming The Chess Reports. Hang in their gang.