Friday, May 28, 2010

THE DEFINITIVE TP DVDs

It's late afternoon and I am still working on my DVD Experience Salesheet, or, how to get some really great stuff for cheap. I don't prefer that road to be honest. But I had someone change big order numbers on me and I got stuck with a lot of "silver" DVDs (no printing on them). So I am selling them at greaaaat price reductions... will email out the details, and then maybe take a nap. This writing has been going on all day.

I think, to promote a really good story, along with beneficial results for everyone, takes time and thought. Maybe you will prove me right. I hope to get the new PDF out within the next couple hours.

Thanks for tuning in... Don't forget the Endgame sale which ceases at midnight tomorrow.

PS: New in Chess has just published a number of chess books for kids which I do not intend to stock. I hope they do well. For me, they are hard to market. From everything I have seen in the past from publishers for the younger set, it seems to me that when I was that age, I probably wouldn't have appreciated it much. But that could just be me. Are books such as this not sophisticated enough or just plain dumbed down. Maybe you can tell me.

bob@thinkerspressinc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment