Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A 10 PAGE CATALOG TODAY

Do you know ANY chess company that puts out as many catalogs, brochures, flyers, sales lists, etc. as G&L CHESS does? I don't. No one. I have to try harder. And it is hard. It can use up two days just to work on this.

Tomorrow I will be sending out the catalog I shipped to those who have Gold Cards for 2010.
Some have already responded, they want to use their Gold Card... I recommend getting one for 2011. It's all mentioned in the 10 pages.

In a few minutes it will be midnight. Since I will be around at that time (what is new?) I will send out the 10-page catalog and hope the 19-20 items in it will attract you. There are stories to go along with it too.

I look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you.

bob@thinkerspressinc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment